The New Diversity SummitTM 2020
Premiere Access Bonuses
As a "thank you" for purchasing the Premier Access Pass, you'll also get access to these 5 great bonuses!
Video recorded interviews with leaders and D&I professionals at top companies and institutions around the globe, plus a special report summarizing the interviews*!
Here are the questions we're asking:
- How do you explain the difference between diversity, inclusion, equity and belonging? What do each of these look like in your organization?
- How do you measure success around “being inclusive”?
- How does the external environment affect your organization? How does it affect your day-to-day work?
- What do you see as the biggest challenges around diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging? Where are the biggest opportunities?
- In your opinion, what is the secret to inclusion and belonging that many miss?
- What key practices or tactics do you keep coming back to?
Dr. Anjali Bhagra (Mayo Clinic)
Dr. Richard Claydon (roundPegz)
Melissa Donaldson (Wintrust Financial)
Patience Ferguson (City of Minneapolis)
Amri Johnson (A. Johnson Partners)
Juan Lopera (Tufts Health Plan)
Troy McIntosh (US Cellular)
Marcos Pesquera (CHRISTUS Health)
Report available October 1, 2020
Three additional presentations, an e-book, and a private coaching from members of the NDS Board of Directors!
President and CEO
End Stage Diversity (e-book)
"Diversity is dead. Its been dead for a long time. It just doesn’t seem to know it yet. Much like pictures of Presidents on U.S. currency, we easily recognize their pictures, call them by name, carry them around with us, but they are dead, nonetheless. The Diversity Paradigm is dead. Long live diversity."
The Inclusive Leadership CoachTM
Building Resilience as a Foundation for Compassion™ (Class and Coaching)
A one-hour pre-recorded webinar, in which you will:
Explore the role of compassion at work and home.
Discover a model for having more compassionate discussions.
Examine the science of resilience.
Learn and practice simple techniques for building your capacity for resilience.
In addition, you can sign up for two private 30-minute resilience coaching sessions with Susan!